I love working with free-thinkers and creative individuals. If you’re one of the problem-solving and hard working folk, do get in touch with my team. While certificates and qualification is important, I value work experience more.
Send in your resume with a suitable photo (of yourself) along with a note explaining why you’d like to be a member of the team. And prepare to take the unmentionables market by storm in India.
Role: Fit Specialist
Reports to: Operations Head
The candidate must be an energetic young female who is able to engage with customers, communicate about Buttercups and our USP, be informed on our product ranges and attributes, be able to convert customers to the Buttercups brand and help them take the right decisions while delivering a delightful customer experiences.
• Meets monthly targets
• Drives lingerie sales and growth.
• Proactively engage with customers, reads cues and respond effectively.
• Connects with customers and encourages them to try on product.
• Uses confident selling statements and is effective at overcoming customer objections.
• Demonstrates expert-level product and fit knowledge to diagnose fit issues
• Takes initiative to understand the lingerie business and offers suggestions on how the store can drive sales growth.
• Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so that it is available in the shelves.
• Good Communication skills
• Data oriented approach
• Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer expectations.
• Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity.
• Persuasive, builds enthusiasm and inspires the customer to buy.
• Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals preferred.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency.
• Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus.
• Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks.
• Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility.
• Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning.
• Needs open availability. Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays and non-business hours
Salary: Upto 25K Per month
Communication: Great written and verbal communication skills, creative thinking, out-of-the -box ideation
Inventory: Setting up inventory management processes and inventory software learning.
Accounts: Learning accounting systems and managing basic internal accounts.
Assistant to CEO: Learning overall company running, helping with daily needs (have you seen the movie Intern? Thats all that will be expected of you.)
a) Knowledge of digital and online marketing, social media and a knack for analytics
b) Excellent verbal and written communication skills for Content creation
c) Excellent design and photoshop skills, with creative design ability
Send in your resume with a suitable photo (of yourself) along with a note explaining why you’d like to be a member of the team to firstname.lastname@example.org
. And prepare to take the unmentionables market by storm in India.
DISCLAIMER: What you see is where you apply! We do not work with third party individuals, agents and organizations for recruitment.