I love working with free-thinkers and creative individuals. If you’re one of the problem-solving and hard working folk, do get in touch with my team. While certificates and qualification is important, I value work experience more.
Send in your resume with a suitable photo (of yourself) along with a note explaining why you’d like to be a member of the team. And prepare to take the unmentionables market by storm in India.
Role: Customer Service Head (Only Female Candidates)
Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
To manage the end to end customer service process for Buttercups.
• Receiving calls from customers over phone and resolving their issues related to payment, sizing, product query, book appointments, directions to the fitting room, feedback calls, fit related - from 10am-7pm from Monday- Saturday.
• Handling Online chat from 10am-7pm from Monday- Saturday.
• Handling the customer care Email and responding daily on time.
• Sending sms to customers if requested and during Sale send promotional sms on a daily basis.
• Calling customers for booking appointments and helping customers to place orders.
• Reply to trusted company reviews written by customers and resolving them if required.
• Follow up with courier deliveries/ dispatched daily and tracking details updation on the dashboard.
• Registering exchange/ return issues of lingerie products and following up with them on the deliver
• Renewal of calls/ sms packages in the dashboard regularly.
• Updating and sending to the management the Exchanges/ return reports on a weekly basis
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Prior experience in Customer Service preferred
• Good proficiency with MS Office.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Team player
• Ability to multitask
Role: Fit Specialist
Reports to: Operations Head
Smart, bright, enthusiastic female with 2-4 years of experience sales in Women's wear/apparel, excellent verbal and written communication skills ,basic knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, eager to learn and grow into new roles.
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation
Communication: Great written and verbal communication skills, creative thinking, out-of-the -box ideation
Inventory: Setting up inventory management processes and inventory software learning.
Accounts: Learning accounting systems and managing basic internal accounts.
Assistant to CEO: Learning overall company running, helping with daily needs (have you seen the movie Intern? Thats all that will be expected of you.)
a) Knowledge of digital and online marketing, social media and a knack for analytics
b) Excellent verbal and written communication skills for Content creation
c) Excellent design and photoshop skills, with creative design ability
Send in your resume with a suitable photo (of yourself) along with a note explaining why you’d like to be a member of the team to email@example.com
. And prepare to take the unmentionables market by storm in India.
DISCLAIMER: What you see is where you apply! We do not work with third party individuals, agents and organizations for recruitment.